Nasiol PERSHOES Water Based
Nano Footwear Protector Against Liquids & Stains
PerShoes nano footwear protector covers your shoes and boots with an incredibly thin, transparent, and odorless layer, preventing liquids and oils from forming stains on the surfaces of your footwear.
With its new water-based formula, the nano-coating created by PerShoes protects your shoes against water damage, mud and dirt while ensuring an easier cleaning process. The invisible nano-coating is durable to chemicals and heat, thus remaining effective for up to one year. Thanks to its eco-friendly and breathable components, the product does not affect the look or comfort of your shoes.
Which Surfaces Does PerShoes Protect?
The water-repellent protective layer can be applied to shoes and boots made of the following materials:
How to Apply PerShoes to Your Footwear
- Choose a well-ventilated area for application.
- Apply the product only to clean and dry surfaces.
- Spray the product evenly onto the surface until the entire area becomes moist.
- Let dry for 24 hours for maximum effect.
- If the product is applied to surfaces not listed in the instructions, wipe the solution with a microfiber cloth.
Product Specifications & Storage Conditions
PerShoes nano footwear protector is introduced in a 50-ml spray bottle. One pair of shoes can be treated with approximately 15 ml of PerShoes spray.
Unopened bottles can be stored in an environment with temperatures between 5°C and 45°C for up to 2 years. Once opened, the product should be used within 6 months.